Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by MADMAF484 [3694000] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Quackor [3097913] ×1

none [3164010]

I did try but, I guess I need kill with the trout so I failed :p  at moment I've no E left 

however indeed, search forum, I searched trout merit and found forum post by Quackor [3097913] who helps with that merit 

Mentions: Quackor [3097913]