Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

in game tool

Started by Creature0022 [2860537] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Creature0022 [2860537]

where we can see in game time we should have a calculator, I mean it's a game that's been out on pc for 20 years, I feel like it would just add that much more to the game for those that like to math on the go. if this happens cool, I don't actually expect it too though. anywho have a good day and well see how this thread goes. :)

Blazeon [2856659]

what calculator?

item market and bazaar have the calculation on how much you will spend the money.

also there's a script for several things.