closed
closed
Started by Ataturk [2705946] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SaintessRavina [3956411]
· 2 likes ·
Hello, I'm interested in joining. I've been tip tapping away for the past couple of days now and I don't really feel like I'm headed in any particular direction anytime soon 😅 I'm still really low level but maybe with …
Mentioned in this thread
Bump Bump!
bumpsy
bump
Hello, I'm interested in joining. I've been tip tapping away for the past couple of days now and I don't really feel like I'm headed in any particular direction anytime soon 😅 I'm still really low level but maybe with the right guidance I'll catch up! Would be delighted to join
Will be pleasure!
JOIN SHADEFALL
JOIN SHADEFALL
bumpy
upsy
wups
Bumps Bumps and Bumps!!!
I know I'm super new, but I am interested.
ShadeFall ranked up from Silver III to Gold I WOOHOOOOO
Mentions: Champagne and Cocaine [52018]
bumpssssss