Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Broken OD Rate..

Started by Imrzn [3919218] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Imrzn [3919218]

Admittedly, I HOPE this is just insane statistical bad luck, but I HAVE to ask for my sanity... Or whatever is left of it at this point.

  • You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

    22:45:57
    29/09/25

     

     

     

  • You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

    22:37:32
    25/09/25

     

     

     

  • You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

    15:09:31
    24/09/25

     

     

     

  • You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

    20:09:15
    21/09/25

     

     

    4x OD on Xan in 8 days, with the rates being what they allegedly are/should be... I mean, it's just sooooo unlikely... Also Fac things should be reducing but MAYBE they're increasing?  IDK, I just... If it's 1% and at best you can do 4x Xan a day (no way I am hitting that often), that means I OD'd at a rate of 4:32... 12.5%.... I mean.... 12.5x...  For sure its a higher rate than that with CD and me not having perfect timing.

     

    Is there any planet something is just working wrong in the formula for me? It sounds so ridiculous but like, I just can't wrap my mind around this data.