I have angered every job except for the army job, every time I answer the questions, quit and reapply I don't get the dialogue where I have to choose "I enjoy changing jobs regularly", do I have to wait a day for that one?
Affronted award
Started by GiftOfGod [3717616] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
use your job points for a promotion
I have none as I used them when I first joined Torn
It requires a first promotion to trigger then?
Yes, certain jobs require a promotion before you can trigger the dialog to annoy your interviewer. The army job seems to be among them.
This guide goes over the details. Comments seem to be mixed on whether or not you need a promotion for certain jobs, so it may be RNG for different players.
Mentions: The Affronted Guide