I don’t how, but people are now targeting me my friends on my list, I guess some dude cried about it to admits, now all my close friends keep getting mugged. I don’t get it. How do I make others stop targeting them. Especially whom. They have this strategy where they get ready to buy expensive items, then they mug for 34+ 100m I guess they got the RW. But now we’re all victims. Even I told them to stop bragging and posting screen shots of their mugs. So then they make up bounty’s on themselves so others think they’re untouchable. Not my problem.
Help please
Started by DrJekyllxMrHyde [3665902] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Umami [2168530]
· 7 likes ·
grave this. Halloweens coming, do you want more people to randomly target you? Because torn citizens are just like that sometimes. EDIT: 02:50:23 - 01/10/25 You added DrJekyllxMrHyde to your targets list - cats [2155267]
· 7 likes ·
i know whom and he would never do this - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
graved for op's own sake
Advice ?
Wut
Actually it sounds like it _is_ your problem.
Trying to help my friends not be mug is my problem?
grave this.
Halloweens coming, do you want more people to randomly target you? Because torn citizens are just like that sometimes.
EDIT:
02:50:23 - 01/10/25 You added DrJekyllxMrHyde to your targets list
if you brag about mugging then everyone will mug you lol
the community is mad toxic, my suggestion would be to not do anything big or even like talk in game for a week or two and by then most people will forget
I’m cool with getting mugged, I just want them to leave my buddy’s alone
Bloody bloody almost made me spit my drink with the edit
This ain’t gonna help.
Newsflash - you can't always get what you want.
It is not against the rules for them to harass your friends.
Have you tried DFN? 🍿
Great graphics by the way.
@newsflash, I didn’t know that.
Whom keeps putting bounties on me until he stops getting mug.
You can start by staying away from the Forums and stop giving a f**k what they do.
I’m trying mate.
i know whom and he would never do this
Right he’s a good guy.