Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item disappeared?

Started by kukunamuniu [2076882] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

kukunamuniu [2076882]

I'm 99,99% sure that I had 2 windproof lighters yesterday. Now I only have 1 in the inventory.

I was thinking of putting the second one the item market sometime around 21 TCT, but then closed the tab instead of clicking the "clear" button on the UI. Is it possible that this caused a bug and the item went into some limbo?

 

I also had one critical fail in arson, but the log doesn't mention losing an item, and I'm an Arsonist in the current OC, but the role only shows gasoline as a used item.

 

Is it possible to check this somehow? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have only had one windproof lighter which you acquired over 7 years ago. There are no logs of you ever acquiring a second one.

 

 

Thanks!