Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Experience for joint attacks

Started by DonGong [3960421] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheFelan [945786] ×1 Ara [2094582] ×1 Player 3069367 [3069367] ×1

DonGong [3960421]

Hello, I'm super new to the game and have a quick question (can't verify in-game cause of the lack of an XP bar): If I attack a player, and other players attack them at the same time, and another player gets the killing blow (but I deal some damage), do I get any XP? Or only the player who actually leaves them in the street?


Thanks!

LouCypher [1403609]

The person who lands the Final Blow chooses either of the three options; Leave, Mug, Hospital. They gain the Attacking Count for their personal Stats, I believe they also gain the XP, This is secret score Just link your Crime(C2.0) and Organised Crime(OC) XP. How ever you also gain an Assist for your part in the Attack.

 

Wiki link to personal stats

 

Your personal Stats can be found here 

 

 

 

Here is Ara and TheFelan's Torn Underground Guides to the game, They are on Spofity and patreon, 

 

Here Is TexasTuberTims Video links to help you, He is building a series of guides.

 

YouTube video tiaoZgvO1K4

 

Regards

Lou

Mentions: Ara [2094582] · TexasTuberTims [3069367] · TheFelan [945786]