This is a widely ciruclated political cartoon which isn't banned anywhere so I hope isn't befoul of some arcane Torn forum post rule.
Oh I better not...for some reason Torn doesn't adhere to global paradigms and instead favours a pro Left stance.
Started by Tekkonasaur [3937460] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
This is a widely ciruclated political cartoon which isn't banned anywhere so I hope isn't befoul of some arcane Torn forum post rule.
Oh I better not...for some reason Torn doesn't adhere to global paradigms and instead favours a pro Left stance.
Apparently its ok to call someone a nazi, but not a terrorist.
LOL
I get this sense that Torn harbours some naughty folk the DNI would be intrested in.
Weird honey pot flex.
I guess if you are so far right that you could never manage to get a driving license in the uk then everything looks left to you.
But that aside, Torn is allowed to have any standards they want as long as they adhere to the law. This here is their "house" and nobody forces you to be here. And I dunno, people getting a 3 day ban for openly racist shit (or no consrquences at all) does not seem to be particularly strict vs rightwing.
Edit: are you talking to yourself? Are you drunk?
I think you're really overthinking Torn. That being said, it doesn't take much for you to be overthinking
Are you drunk?
Cool
anyway, my driving has never been suspect, nor my motives, or political leanings.
What is legal depends on war chest. Does Bogie and Ched have a big enough one? LOL
Time will tell.
I mean it would be a shame if they came afoul of an intel agency somewwhere at sometime.
Oh dear.
I believe the new forum troll has entered his schizophrenic posting era. Typically within a fortnight of this they're gone
Ok you are mental. "Intel agencies" are responsible for political censorship and hunting down of political dissenters for you? You are aware we're not living in 1940 germany, right? No matter how much you want to?
Wut?
have you tried touching grass?
The nice thing about schzoprenia are the colours.
Uh, where is the cartoon?
Leanings? Lmao.
You're making some pretty big claims about them harboring domestic terrorists, and doing things that would interest the intelligence agencies. Why don't you say them outright, instead of coding your words?
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey.
Go and call your intelligence agencies then, what are they going to do to a legal business? You, on the other hand, you might want to get rid of your hard drives before giving said agencies a shout. Wanker.
This guy is Trump, Trump is on Torn guys, nah, lmfao wtf, it's so funny. Like even if Nazis are in a piece of media you guys feel attacked, you want to call being against fascism a form of terrorism, criminalize socialists, communists, ban books, push theocracy, the military industrial complex, put military in our cities, McCarthyist blacklisting, scapegoating the issues with minority groups, everything is a distraction. When are we allowed to call a f**king Nazi a Nazi?
Or a terrorist a terrorist.
Oh by the way there have been 12,000 arrests over social media posts in the UK. Sounds like facism to me.
Any source, or are you talking out of your arse?
Hmmm...
why don't you guys start a bet on this. Each put down a million and pick a day.
:)
Well trump is braindead it only makes sense his followers are.
Release the epstein files.
I can see Tekkonasaur getting Tekkonfedded in the near future!
Yep, those files need to be released.