Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault sharing persistent?

Started by Minus_One [2138053] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Minus_One [2138053]

I live in my, inactive, spouse's property where we share a vault. I intend to move out soon to one of my own properties.

 

Am I at any risk of losing access to my spouse's vault, or do the sharing settings persist so long as my spouse hasn't changed it?

AJ- [2173898]

As long as they dont change the settings and you are living in the same property as them, you will be able to use their vault upgrade.