Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging missions

Started by Swellcigars [3933543] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

This is how I do the mission.

I ask a friend or faction mate if they can help me with a mission.

I need to have enough money on hand to mug the required amount.

I usually work on 4% being the mug value so if I need to mug $1million 

then have $25m on hand.

I get a friend that I can comfortably beat or have them strip down to make it 

easier.

I make sure I have accepted the mission first ! ( I have forgotten to do this on occasions)

I send the money to a friend then mug them and then mission is complete.

It is better to have too much money, than not enough.

Otherwise they have to med out, resend moneys back and forth 

(to reset mug protection) and then repeat the process.

I send the mugged money back to them and then they can send me back the original 

amount I sent initially. (Saves having to do any maths)

I then send them a gift for helping out.