Hey you f**kers, i wanna hire you.
I want you climbing to the top. Burning rubber, scrapping bumpers while sliding into corners fanatics. (I want racers 20 RS MIN)
But i don't want you green. I need you worn, driven, questionably crazy, and useful. (25k+ each stats)
I don't care about your addictions, just keep it in line (-15 or less, more you get no training).
We are still running a business, i need you around. (stay active, if inactive no training, frequent or lengthy kicked)
If you got what it takes, come by SUPREME RACING and drop a application, i got a couple spots.
Here is the perks.
Pay: Zero. (You earn enough by pulling out the occasional Tanprice from my junkyard)
Trainings/THE EMPLOYEE RACE:
- Everyone gets 1 training a day, unless you are inactive or overly addicted, then ya get skipped.
- Extra trainings accumulate until we get 10+.
- Host 25 Lap race free for all employees on randomly drawn track, winner gets the pot of trainings.