Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auto Battle (optional) for Attacks

Started by Kacidest [2587064] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Kacidest [2587064]

I would like to be able to attack someone, and it be automatic.

I set it up, just like the defends, and then everything is calculated automatically.

I think this would help a lot of people who deal with lag, like myself.

Its not much, but two seconds is an eternity especially at the start of a war.

 

I wouldn't want this to be completely automated.

For example, I would want control in the fight if I was fighting an NPC, or doing an assist

So this would need to be an optional thing.  Putting a checkbox in your profile setting though...

I think that would take too long to navigate to, especially in a war setting. 

You would have to have a tab open just to switch back and forth and that seems like a bad idea.

So maybe split the attack button into two?  Just put a slash through it, top-left side and bottom-right side. 

Or put a new button just to the side of it.

 

Personally, I feel like I would use this a lot.  Not every time, but much of the time.

Unless you did something crazy like make auto attacks 30 energy.

If anything, auto attacks should cost less.  But i think 25 for either is just fine.