- Manual labor 45,345
- Intelligence 40,474
- Endurance 32,124
- Total 117,943
Please tell me what salary and benefits I can get.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Please tell me what salary and benefits I can get.
This post is in the wrong forum, report your own post to get this graved and repost it here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0
Your work stats are really high for your level but your time played is also extremely low, seems like you did the smart move (idk if it was on purpose or not) of joining a city job before taking a break)
I am sure you can find high star companies with a good pay with these stats
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
Graved
You can post in looking for work thread, yep. Gl!