Staff Edit - Harassment
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 7 likes ·
Welcome back ovo - flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved - Viciously_Grim [2752611]
· 1 likes ·
Screen shots would be nice, or, like, simply reporting the chat and leaving the rest of us out of this.
Just f**k off...
Why you gotta sling mud at gay people?
Where to
Welcome back ovo
It's 2025, gay isn't an insult anymore. You're just embarrassing yourself. And violating TOS. Goodbye loser.
Staff Edit
Witnessed.
Thank you cougar
Screen shots would be nice, or, like, simply reporting the chat and leaving the rest of us out of this.
This is so stupid when there are truckloads of legit stuff to criticize that guy for.
we all get Fans at some point
well done Mike
I reported the chat through the report function but now I can't even message or see the profile and the chat heads are all gone
No need to thank me. I said that because you're breaking the ToS with this thread. Dunce.
Hey, atleast show us the screenshots first.. 👀
Some of us like a bit of drama 🤣
Also I'm not believing it I'm just saying I wanna see these ss if they have them 👏
Here waiting for Mikes Essay reply
Also hi HT/Ovo/Dav! can wait to see you make the list again!
I didn't call you any names, thanks for that.
In before fedded
Man that is one piece of artwork, good to see that people are still doing digital art on their own instead of using AI.
Graved