Hi all,
Is it normal for a faction with their highest being 12b, 180m and 80m stat-wise to rage and act like children because you stay turtled up, get kills and beat them in a war? (In comparison, our highest is 30m statted).
Just experiencing them crashing out, saying they're going to crush us post-war and probably raid our faction to dust. I know one of them is super liked by the community /sarcasm for his blatant crashouts (CharlieKirk aka TH30D0R3). Any tips, or can we expect to just get steamrolled in to oblivion?
Is this normal?
Started by GiveeItAGo2024 [3598308] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Superior- [2131856]
· 9 likes ·
Tbh if they can’t beat you in the war you’d probably beat them in a raid with the same tactics. Wouldn’t worry about it. Also RIP CHARLIE KIRK
Mentioned in this thread
CharlieKirk [1260044] ×1
Tbh if they can’t beat you in the war you’d probably beat them in a raid with the same tactics.
Wouldn’t worry about it.
Also RIP CHARLIE KIRK
yes
No, it's not normal. But it's a common enough threat that it's not unheard of.
I wouldn't sweat it. Let the trolls complain. You're free to war however you wish.
Cheers - was just concerned as wars are usually focused but outside of war is a different story hah.
As others have said - War how you want to war, you don't have to term.
Personally I'm not a fan of turtlefest wars, but hey to each their own.
Mentions: CharlieKirk [1260044] · Drama(with screenshots)
His messages to me have been just as unhinged as that thread, wow. You'd think some people would grow and learn.
They have 25 hours to term and give you caches if they don't want out to miss out on enlistment this week.
I'm leader of the other faction. Not sure why this has all got so out of hand tbh.
Yes, we have higher stat players, we also have like 12 low stat players. You guys are well organised and have turtled well. I'm not sure where the insane shit talking is coming from though.
As for a raid, I've told you that a raid won't be happening regardless of what anyone says, so again, bit of a bullshit thread tbh.
.
Graved at OP's request
what you did is more in line with harassment! you messages me belittling me! play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
you messaged me!!! I never messaged you!!! you messaged me trying to insult me in which I did reply, but I never messaged you, get your lies straight! I ignored you at first knowing you are a adelsent troll!
this shows the level of his immaturity,,,
12:54:12 - 06/10/25 Someone anonymously sent $3 to you with the message: your cat is ugly
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: We are Charlie.
I'm Rich!