Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work!

Started by MintyFreshOCE [3474096] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
MintyFreshOCE [3474096]

My stats are somewhat low however I’ve completed my Bachelors of Business! 

Invest in me and I’ll pay ten fold in loyalty. Once I have the coin, I will invest in the business stocks and will help grow your company. 

  • Manual labor 5,265
  • Intelligence 11,844
  • Endurance 9,513