Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A status ?

Started by IrisNepthys [3528214] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
IrisNepthys [3528214]

So I though about a thing I find useful on other 'online social' stuff, like Discord or gaming platforms and other things. 

And, I think a one or two sentences status is rather useful and interesting. Either to just say;


 ' Out in vacay ' or
'Don't trust Woolly ever 'or
 ' Open to Trades ' or
'At War, can't trade ' or
' DM me a joke for a free beer ' or
' Company hiring ' or
' I buy caps ' or 
' Yes, I'm the one they talked about in Forums ' or 
' I sell Revives, DM for price ' 


Like, something on the profile for players to use in various ways !