Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed to fetch channel information Retry

Started by RICKY- [2743608] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
RICKY- [2743608]

Device: samsung SM-A165F Android: 15 App version: 2.2.54

 

Failed to fetch channel information

Retry

 

The last few days I am coming across this when I chat on the torn mobile app. Not every time but if I send a few messages the games becomes very slow and then the chat crashes. This is on faction chat and 1-2-1 chats.

 

I then need to reload torn in order for it to work. 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try re-installing the app and see if it resolves the issue?

RICKY- [2743608]

Failed to send message. Please retry. ↓↓↓

 

just as I thought it was working okay it appears again and wont send messages

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I can only replicate this in Torn PDA*, have not tried Torn app. Does not affect browser (tested in Chrome with no extensions/scripts & Firefox with Torn Tools) so likely a chat in webview issue?

 

* All the time. Like allllllllllll the time 🫩