Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Player?

Started by -Ice [3417911] on in Trading Post.

32 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Ice [3417911]

Hi,

 

I welcome you to my Bazaar! https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3417911

I have some HIGH POWERED WEAPONS at decent prices that could support you through your early levels!

 

 

†Apply to join my Faction too if you are active and seeking extra support! Gods of Diamonds welcomes you!🌿 

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=54743&referredFrom=3417911

 

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

 

 

★Bring a friend!

Mentions: Gods of Diamonds [54743]

FatBuddy [3730215]

NEW PLAYERS WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY

 

Your prices are exorbitantly high, you are clearly trying to scam new players.

 

Your billfold is the same price than an FHC and your chances of finding an FHC in a billfold is so minute, there is a reason the billfold's market value is 43k and not 14 million...

 

 

-Ice [3417911]

At best, I gave an accurate clarification of the reason for my pricing. All are welcome to the choice to buy or not.

 

Some people do not take the time to do such; I am content with my decision.

BritishBenji [2257611]

Big fan of ALL your items being above market price. And none of your weapons being high-powered OR good for early levels?

 

Stop trying to scam noobs. And if you're not trying to scam noobs, stop being stupid and believing what you're doing helps anyone but yourself 

 

[image: pics.britishbenji.xyz]

 

F*cking Billfold for 15m? I have 30 of them, I'll find an FHC in NONE of them

 

According to your logic, I just lost 449m

 

[image: pics.britishbenji.xyz]

 

For anyone still reading, don't buy from this pricks bazaar, and don't join his shitty 6k respect faction. It'll ruin your progress 

-Ice [3417911]

Surely, you could understand your unprofessional wanna-be grit is illegitimate. This is not a situation allotting the need to involve *confidential information. Present a player's REPORT, then maybe your clamoring will stand in court officer.👏🏼😂

-Ice [3417911]

 Send me requests for additional items I should sell. See any weapons out there with 70+ Damage around $15k, message me about them too because I missed what that hater was talking about!

 

 Ice is here for you.💎

 

★There are players who do not join Factions. 50+ DAMAGE is pretty good for a newbie.