Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Active time tracking

Started by infx [3317824] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
infx [3317824]

Poker active time not tracked correctly over api. E.g. 24 hours over 5days played. But api key is showing 1 hour of active time per day average over 5 days. Clearly something is wrong here

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I imagine the time spent on poker table is not being tracked towards the Time played personal statistic. I don't know if it should, I will ask Joe.

 

Thanks!