Alrighl
Closed
Started by Jordan-Belfort [3827492] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
If you want a torn mafia to target you this is the best way to do it.
I'm nothing to lose...my account is hell already...all I gotta do is spread the truth as loud as I can...I have no more to hold...
Darling really don't here everyone is sick of people who try these things trust me !!! I know. Also best for you to win right now is allow them to do whatever they want and waste there engery and just go on playing the game and meeting cool people. They will get BORED 100% it just takes time. So just delete the post before people hate you or bounty you more. There is so many trolls who love to watch people complain more. Don't be another poor player that feeds them ^^, Just my two cents doll x Torn is pretty cool when you meet your people kisses and hugs xoxo
Graved - Op Request