Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

accept application button greyed out

Started by Ekeiram [3864804] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Ekeiram [3864804]

Hi all,

 

I just had an applcation for my faction.but the Accept button is greyed out.

As a new faction leader I  have no clue why.

  • We have room for 10 more people
  • the person who filled in is not in another faction, is online , not in jail or hosptal
  • I have accepted people the last days, no problems whatsoever.
  • I tried in TORN Pda and in chrome on laptop.

 

The only difference between yesterday and topday is that we are matched for a war for this weekend.

 

Am I missing something ?

 

 

Shooby [2510470]

You're roster locked for upcoming war.

You can't accept new applicants or kick people while roster locked. You will have to wait till after the war.

Shooby [2510470]

I did a brief look through the wiki to provide a source but couldn't locate the exact statement. That is how it works though. 

 

Once you've matched, you're roster locked.