Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

200 karma!

Started by Lukicario [3457251] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lukicario [3457251]

       Hi everyone, you may not know me, but like the title said, I have just reached 200 of the most important stat in torn! (Just in time before i reach 1 year in the game too lol) >:)))

 

Yes, I know it is a tiny achievement compared to those big karma farmers with 25k+ thumb ups, but it is still an achievement nonetheless, and it is mine, something I can be proud of!

 

To celebrate, I will be giving 5 Xanax away at random, to 5 lucky posters!

 

Thread Dividends: (I’ll post logs of them here)

22:29:29 - 09/10/25 You sent some Xanax to hill007 with the message: Thanks!

06:17:37 - 10/10/25 You sent some Xanax to The_Trader with the message: Thanks!

20:29:46 - 10/10/25 You sent some Xanax to Anfieldminion with the message: Thanks!

11:46:27 - 11/10/25 You sent some Xanax to games789456123 with the message: Thanks!

03:29:19 - 12/10/25 You sent some Xanax to CurlyBracket with the message: Thanks!

hill007 [1616770]

Congrats to the OP on their 200 karma

 

now with that said, you should know that karma is useless, doesn't matter or mean anything

 

it ONLY matters to the Forum trolls

 

it is how they measure their "e-peen"

 

hill007 [1616770]

Yes there is and....  it is nothing special

 

if you are anxiously working toward getting there, you will be disappointed when you arrive

 

Sorry!

IvyGrace [3697171]

I downvoted you so that you will have to cry into a wet blanket with your sisters boob sweat on it when you have less than 200 karma and are forced to delete this post. 

Chucky247 [2138676]

Just stating it because many people don't know and it  means there is "something" to be unlocked by gaining karma  even if it's not all that exciting  

 

It's a fun side goal