Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson - Lab (playing with fire)

Started by Avery [2765920] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Avery [2765920]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

No screens, and no idea how replicable it is, or if its expected behaviour. I'm pretty sure TornTools is irrelevant to this.

 

Needed to burn between 25 and 40 or 45%. Placed one oxygen, lit, at 22% it was slowing down so stoked with diesel. Instead of going up as expected, total burn went down to 20% before starting to climb again.

 

I'm unsure how major a problem it is, the diesel could have "added on" the lost burn % on top of its normal increase, but felt like its definitely worth noting.

 

Edit - fac mate has apparently seen it decrease when damping with blanket, I don't see why the burn% would ever decrease, feel free to confirm its intended though.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Damage can never go down, however as we are using the local client interpolation with bigger precision in comparison to what backend may provide, such small visual fluctuations are possible sometimes.

idontknowz [3010013]

So I just had a experience where I was dampening to prevent the counter from reaching 25%, I dampened at 23% and the counter fell to 22%. If damage cannot go down, then will this impact my payout? Or is this just a visual mistake and the actual counter for payout purposes is a hidden mechanism?

 

12:07:11 - 20/05/26 You used 5 nerve successfully dampening a Mobile Home (Out with a Bang)