there a bug with the game. I cant open up the graffiti crime it's all blacked out I've tried on different webs, systems shows all crime for graffiti blacked out and the button blacked out rest of crimes work okay.
Crime Bug - Graffiti
Started by BigXthaPlug [3302947] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Same, I'm on mobile currently and it's like that.
It's like this for me too!
Things should be back now.
Thanks!