Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

STATUS (profile)

Started by IrisNepthys [3528214] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
IrisNepthys [3528214]

I was thinking.. Something I find useful/interesting on online stuff, is a status. How would it work for Torn ? 

I'd say maybe 50 characters or something would do the job, to say stuff like 

- Selling Xans, DM me
- Offering revives
- Woolly's a loser
- Trades are open
- Company hiring
- Ask me a question, get a beer
- I dare you to hit me
- 10 years goal reached !
- Don't trust this faction
- Away for some weeks

Something like that ?