MY BAD CHAT🥀
.
Started by IMMARUBYOURGEAR [3493475] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
20:13:11 - 09/10/25 You placed 5x $100,000 bounties on IMMARUBYOURGEAR for a cost of $750,000
No need to thank me.
hey, at least this isnt in GD am i right?
There isn't even a question mark on this.
It’d be more fun it was in GD
hey op, if you beg for donations, be it in GD, Q&A, or any forum in general, you will get donations in the form of bounties
20:47:17 - 09/10/25 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on IMMARUBYOURGEAR for a cost of $150,000 : 0.1 out of 40m
I mean, I would have had a little respect if you would have said some sports team. Quoted me some obscure sports statistica and told me how it's a sure thing.
If you did ALL of that. I STILL probably wouldn't do it, because I would assume it's a bookie bug that I don't understand and risk getting into trouble.
No. Don't gamble
Graved- begging