Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newbie friendly company 500 pay

Started by KellisPrince [3734341] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
KellisPrince [3734341]

New company taking all applications. Please help a brother out. I can't do much currently as we're just starting out but I promise we'll make it worth it in the long run. This is the second company my wife and I have started to help new players out please help us get up and going!!