I keep seeing people in the hospital for drug overdose, but how do you overdose? I can only take one drug at a time and it doesn't let me take more. Is there a trick to take more or do I just have to wait to level up more?
drug overdose
Started by JackRyp [3932853] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Random.
Any time a drug is taken (with the exception of Opium and Love Juice, which cannot be overdosed on), there is a small chance to overdose on said drug.
oh, thanks, I haven't overdosed yet so I didn't know. thanks for the reply.
You will eventually ;)
Each drug has it's own OD chance.
E.g. Cannabis has a OD chance so low, that it got it's own Merit (Spaced out).
Also, every Drug has it's own OD effect.
A Xanax OD will get you Hosped while Ecstasy only drops you Energy and Happy to zero.
For a full overviwe see Wiki: Drugs
you can never, ever, ever, ever, ever OD on opium
try to eat plenty of xanax and ecstasy and you'll have it soon.
also there's a merit by OD from cannabis.
you might try that (it's very rare)