Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack giveaway

Started by Omegatezz [3924595] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Omegatezz [3924595]

Let’s see how this goes, I currently have 10x donator packs, Over the next 24-48hrs I’ll be giving away 1 donator pack, the person to send me the highest valued item will win, I’ll be keeping track of this in my notes, once winner has received the donator pack I’ll tag them below, any items sent to me after the end of the game will receive their items back 

 

19:03:36 - 10/10/25 You have been credited with 10 donator pack items. Thank you!