It's obvious that many Nigerians are not aware or not conversant with torn and that's sad 😢 wish we can create more awareness
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
It's obvious that many Nigerians are not aware or not conversant with torn and that's sad 😢 wish we can create more awareness
Agreed, we need more players from all around the world. Ive encountered a few Nigerian princes since playing torn.
They're busy with other ventures...
We just need your bank account details to process this wish. I have 69m USD that my late uncle , Sir Richard Queef , insisted I find a beneficiary for here in Torn.
Yes
Best thing to do would be to start an email campaign.
How do we go about that
whats to discuss here?
kam explained ignore this :)
Noone fking cares to be honest
I went to Nigeria and everybody knew you there
I've already met some Nigerians in Torn, They are very nice.
One I met claimed to be of royalty, I was suprised and called him "Your Majesty!"
He was very humble, he told me "We don't use titles. Just call me Abimbola"
He then told me he wanted to give away millions of his inherited wealth but there was a snag.
Some Government Tax Collectors seized the inherited money because of some tax stuff.
He told me the only way he could get the money back was by bribing some tax officials or something like that.
He only needed $1,000,00 and they would release the money.
He then said if I loaned him $1,000.00 he would pay me back $10,000,000!
I was like "Wow! $1,000 in exchange for $10,000,000.00?". Insane returns!
As I was about to send him money.. Something came to mind..
I don't even have $1,000.00
We had 2 prominent Nigerian players but they got fedded
OVOXO & CHAMPION
RIP my black brothers ✊🏿
Sadly, Nigerian man passed away...
Graved - No Discussion