Hey just wondering how people are finding good targets for themselves now that the TornTargets site is down. I've relied on the site since i started and don't know what to do for chains now. Mobile compatible please.
Thanks for your help
Started by Rennifer [3438034] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey just wondering how people are finding good targets for themselves now that the TornTargets site is down. I've relied on the site since i started and don't know what to do for chains now. Mobile compatible please.
Thanks for your help
Attackcentral is a pretty good one I use for non global attacking events, it has a nice amount of targets. Otherwise keep track of your previous mission targets
Mentions: Targets from the AttackCentral!
I created a replacement - https://trondintargets.com. Just over 4000 targets already in the database, and I use the exact same method that the old site did.