Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

640m missing

Started by Streets [1007792] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Streets [1007792] ×1 Matchlock [2227514] ×1 Player 3963636 [3963636] ×1

Streets [1007792]

So I had a weird thing happen with RR, and have logs. I won my 640m dollar game but it doesnt show in logs the win, and it doesn't show a loss. I sent 10m to a guy who told me revives were on after I won, and when he told me I sent a xan as a thanks. I'm short 640m. Who do I talk to now to understand why?

 

My logs also show me buying 640m in mcs after my win, yet that deposit is gone. I need this corrected. I'm a donor, buy DPs, and a life long member. This better get corrected or I'm done

Streets [1007792]

To add, I have logs screenshot showing the 640m deposit in mcs after my win that doesn't show in logs, yet it's gone. I also do not have a loss showing in the screenshots. I do my best to always do everything right in this community. I stress, please correct this for me

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The money was sent back to your account when the game timed out after 15 minutes, you purchased MCS stocks with the money. You played another game with the same money a few minutes later and lost the second game.

 

User ID Time Created Money before Money after Value Script
1007792 2025-10-12 21:39:42 640,000,691 641 -640,000,050 /page.php?sidStockMarketstepbuyShares
1007792 2025-10-12 21:32:54 691 640,000,691 640,000,000 /page.php?sidrussianRouletteDatalog
1007792 2025-10-12 21:17:53 640,000,691 691 -640,000,000 /page.php?sidrussianRouletteData

 

21:39:42 - 12/10/25  Streets bought 807,296x Mc Smoogle Corp shares at $792.77 each for a total of $640,000,050
21:39:35 - 12/10/25  Streets used some Morphine recovering 1,440 life and reducing hospital time by 1h 06m
21:21:45 - 12/10/25  Streets sent some Xanax to Matchlock
21:20:36 - 12/10/25  Streets changed their revive preference to: allow nobody
21:19:03 - 12/10/25  Streets added Abdo67 to their ignore list
21:17:56 - 12/10/25  Streets was sent to the hospital for 1h 28m : Suffering from an acute hemolytic transfusion reaction
21:17:56 - 12/10/25  Streets used a Blood Bag : B- (wrong compatibility) going to the hospital for 1h 28m
21:17:53 - 12/10/25  Streets started a game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $640,000,000

 

The other game:

 

22:54:07 - 12/10/25  Streets lost the game of Russian Roulette against xxxx losing the pot of $1,280,000,000 and going to the hospital for 0h 00m
22:54:07 - 12/10/25  Streets pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *BANG*
22:54:05 - 12/10/25  xxxx pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *CLICK*
22:54:00 - 12/10/25  Streets pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *CLICK*
22:53:44 - 12/10/25  xxxx pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *CLICK*
22:53:34 - 12/10/25  xxxx joined their game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $640,000,000
22:53:31 - 12/10/25  Streets was sent to the hospital for 1h 23m : Suffering from an acute hemolytic transfusion reaction
22:53:31 - 12/10/25  Streets used a Blood Bag : B- (wrong compatibility) going to the hospital for 1h 23m
22:53:22 - 12/10/25  Streets started a game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $640,000,000
22:53:14 - 12/10/25  Streets sold 808,290x Mc Smoogle Corp shares at $792.66 each for a total of $640,058,451 after $640,700 in fees

Mentions: Abdo67 [3963636] · Matchlock [2227514] · Streets [1007792]