Is anyone looking to buy wins? Im so unimaginably poor right now, that I'm getting kind of desperate. If so either like this post and DM me, or just DM me.
Thanks :)
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is anyone looking to buy wins? Im so unimaginably poor right now, that I'm getting kind of desperate. If so either like this post and DM me, or just DM me.
Thanks :)
Go post on attacking section of forums. There threads with people buying losses right now.
Also I don't condone selling lossess your e is better spent training in my opinion.
at least youre not begging for free money.....i guess...
Moved to the grave. You can check out the other forums or Money Making for Noobs - http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766
Mentions: New Players Money Making Guide