Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discord Issue

Started by Mean-Mug [3830127] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Mean-Mug [3830127]

Device: samsung SM-S156V Android: 15 App version: 2.3.4

 

i keep trying to join the Torn Discord server. I have tried the link in the dropdown menu at the top of my screen. I've tried a link that Lt_Wolf sent me. Ive tried it on mobile and on pc.. on mobile it kept saying that the links were either expired or invalid. on pc it brings up a prompt that says "unable to accept invite"

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please send me your discord username on direct message, I'll sort it out for you.