Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel Validation Required

Started by GNS-C4 [3960752] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

splent [2088243] Admin Staff

I have temporarily disabled the verification until we also update the frontend. 

I'll leave this bug open as a reminder to myself. 

Thanks!

splent [2088243] Admin Staff

Hey, 


I believe this issue should be fixed now. If not, please let me know and I'll take a look at it again.

Thanks!