Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cold weather warning

Started by FroggyStyle [3528490] on in Animals & Nature.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
FroggyStyle [3528490]

A few days ago it was quite cold and I came across a bird that froze to death and fell to the ground. If you leave your pets outside overnight, please remember to check the weather.

 

Or, maybe don't be a loser and crochet it a sweater.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Because I mean really, who wouldn't crochet one's pet a dashing little winter coat? Do you even love your pets? Get out of my thread.

granny_milk [3979319]

If I could crochet I would crochet my dog so many sweaters. 

I used to feed the neighborhood squirrels (I ended up being banned from feeding them bc my building’s property manager said I couldn’t anymore) 

 

during the summer time I’d leave water out for them bc it was so hot. And during the winter sometimes I’d leave out socks filled with rice microwaved for them lol.