Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chats

Started by AussieLegacy [3720119] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
AussieLegacy [3720119]

   Okay So my screen lagged out and I may have pressed something idk but can't find the fix, all my chats look weird (public and personal) and no longer show the profile pics. Any fixes to this?   

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Are you still seeing any issues? You probably went back to Chat 2.0, but I can see that you are back on Chat 3.0 now.

AussieLegacy [3720119]

Yea I figured it out, I did try resetting stuff by going back and forth to chat 2.0, it was the message style settings but it was having issues and "failing to save, reverting back, try again later"