Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fey- Trading Post

Started by Fey- [3924094] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Fey- [3924094]

I’m new to the Torn trading scene and looking to get more involved.
I may not have a reputation yet, but I’m active and honest. Looking to make fair trades and build relationships.


Open trading times are 14:00 - 00:00

What I’m Buying:

 

  • Xanax – Always buying

  • Plushies 
  • Flowers
  • FHC
  • EDVD
  • Energy Drinks
  • Alcohol
  • Candy

 

If you're interested in trading, send me a message or start a trade!

 

Price List:

 

Click here for price list

 

Looking forward to trading with you!