Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

eOsOs' Hypermart

Started by eOsOs [3858562] on in Trading Post.

32 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

eOsOs [3858562] ×1

eOsOs [3858562]

-eOsOs' Hypermart-

 

I offer fair rates for all items in my list.

 

Click here to trade with me.

 

[Buying Rates]

 

99% MV on all plushies and flowers.

Xanax at 830k, FHC at 12.2 million and Edvd’s at 3.97 million.

96 to 98% MV for most other items.

 

Click here to find out my pricing for other items.

 

[Bazaar]

 

I sell items at near or flat rate MV in my bazaar.

 

Link for great deals, happy shopping!

 

[Disclaimer]

 

I will not buy items not on my list in order to save time, but if you wish to sell a bulk amount of certain items set up the trade and I'll see what I can offer.

Mentions: eOsOs [3858562]