Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness is missing?

Started by Christof [3471481] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Christof [3471481]

Hey, not sure what happened but I remember when I took my xan an hour ago (19:42:42 - 17/10/25 You used some Xanax gaining 250 energy and 75 happiness + 19:42:45 - 17/10/25 You used 260 energy and 128 happiness training your defense 26 times in The Edge) that I was at full happy (4525) but I'm now missing a ton of happy, and i don't see anything in my log as to what caused it

 

did i have a visual bug or something misrepresenting the true number of happy? 

 

thank you torn lords

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have been on low happy for 2 days now,  This is what your Happy was when you took the xanax:

 

User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
3471481 2025-10-17 19:42:42 Happy 3,007 3,082 75 /item.php?
3471481 2025-10-17 19:30:00 Happy 3,002 3,007 5 /page.php?sidcrimesDatastepcrimes
3471481 2025-10-17 19:22:29 Happy 3,076 3,002 -74 /gym.php?steptrain
3471481 2025-10-17 19:22:22 Happy 3,071 3,076 5 /item.php?
3471481 2025-10-17 19:08:16 Happy 3,066 3,071 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?
3471481 2025-10-17 18:59:49 Happy 3,061 3,066 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?
3471481 2025-10-17 18:43:49 Happy 3,056 3,061 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php