Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Share your PI ?

Started by TiberiusMaximus [3919995] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

TiberiusMaximus [3919995]

Hello guys. I’m looking for someone who is willing to share jos PI for “free”.  
“free” means that I’m not able rn to pay for rent or something, but I will give items from my trip.

 

please don’t laugh. I’m relatively new. 

My first big goal in this game is too reach 2M BS in 3months from now. Hope someone is willing to “support” my dream.