Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cattle Prods missing from inventory

Started by Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

I have purchased several Cattle Prods from the Item Market not long after it was released in Crime, but this morning I checked my inventory and found that I only have one, the one that I have equipped, while the others are gone.

I went to check my inventory because the one I have equipped has lower bonus percentage value than the one I remember usually equip.

 

Edit: The cattle prod that I usually equip has 87% Shock chance with better accuracy than the one I have left now but lower damage.

 

Edit 2: When I equipped my last Cattle Prod I still have several of them, I had to chose one but it was the wrong one with lower shock percentage because I was in a hurry . This is that log: 16:38:34 - 18/10/25 You equipped a Cattle Prod

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have gone through nearly 6 years worth of your logs, I can only find one entry of a Cattle Prod entering your account and no entries for a Cattle Prod leaving your account. Feel free to go through your Logs/Events and look for even a single entry of a cattle prod being purchased by you. I don't have anything to suggest you ever had more than 1 in your account.

 

 

 

Thanks!

Pirz [3388072]

This is really weird, I have just had the same issue. I just looted a cattle prod, I went to compare it's stats with my old ones and I can now only see the new one.

 

I 100% had 2 in my inventory previously.

HammerTime [2959307]

I've just had the same thing happen to me.
My trusty cattle prod that I use in one of my defensive load-outs appears to have gone awol?

The melee slot was empty when I went into a fight earlier. I can't find any evidence on the logs to suggest that I have sold, dumped or given it away. Last time that I could find that I unequipped it was when we were warring about a month ago. Gutted as it was a good quality CP.

Is this a known bug?

HammerTime [2959307]

Thanks for confirming. That will teach me for tiding up my inventory after midnight.
Looks like the cattle prod must have got lumped in with the dozens of knuckle dusters and pen knives I was selling on to Al :(