Sentinel Apron 4.4b
i have cash ready msg me
Started by Ziusc [1598560] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Sentinel Apron 4.4b
i have cash ready msg me
09
Yo
I got a helmet for sale
if you wabt
2b
Hahaha
have a good day
Last message: a minute ago
Mercenary: Yo
Mercenary: I got a helmet for sale
Mercenary: if you wabt
Ziusc: 2b
Mercenary: Hahaha
Mercenary: have a good day
Last message: 5 minutes ago
fixed it for others thanks for the bump
I haven't been watching the market since I obtained mine, but if it's still 11b for a full set that's kind of crazy it hasn't changed much. I thought the price would go down a lot more than that over time, and I'd be at a big net loss.
Here's my numbers/dates obtained from Auction House, for funsies. Wish you luck. I love my set, still very happy with my purchase.
Ya, probably won't happen, and will have to buy each piece. But you never know, had to throw it in there just in case tho
b
B
b
b
B
b
B
b
b
b
B
V
b
B
b