Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merit

Started by Psyden [3851236] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Psyden [3851236]

Hi Cloudjumper. I am missing a Merit. I won the Certificate of Awesome on the Wheel yesterday but still dont have the Merit for it.

 

15:18:50 - 20/10/25 You won a Certificate of Awesome on the Wheel of Awesome

 

Last time I missed a merit (Twenty-One) you told me to make sure I had clicked on the main landing pages i.e. Casino, Home, etc

 

I tried that. Can you help?

 

Thanks

 

Psyden