Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NBA is BACK

Started by Bangle [2529327] on in Sports.

31 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Bangle [2529327]

The NBA season kicks off tonight with The new look Houston Rockets taking on the defending Champions, the Oklahoma city Thunder.

 

Second game on the schedule we have the LA Lakers taking on the Golden State Warriors, low key a battle of the uncs.

 

My prediction for opening night;

 

KD drops 20 but OKC wins, Luka drops 30 and the Lakers take the win.

 

(I pray the Raptors actually do something this year)

Bangle [2529327]

I was 4 for 4  in predictions yesterday baby, I love the season firing up 

 

Today I'm loving Paolo dropping 20 and Orlando winning, and Ant dropping 25 on the trailblazers head

 

Raptors scare me cause of my bias, but I think scotty goes for 10-5-5 but we lose to the Hawks (I'd love to be wrong about this one)

Bangle [2529327]

Bulls are definitely looking nice, mavs are in tough, but Cooper looks good!

 

Raptors are absolutely rolling, BI is the real deal

Bangle [2529327]

Man, idk what it is about playing LeBron & the Celtics, but the raptors can't figure them out 😭

 

Edit; recent loses to Lakers and Celtics

Scrap-Baby [2410140]

Lowkey NBA fan here, lots of interesting things going on rn:

 

-Detroit Pistons KILLING IT right now

-Cavs seem much weaker this year

-Pacers are totally lost right now without Haliburton

-OKC with 1 LOSS out of 25 games

-Spurs with a solid start with Wemby back

 

Pretty interesting season so far, cant wait to see how things pan out from here!

Bangle [2529327]

DEEE-troit basketball is back! Cade and em are looking dangerous!

 

Watching Cav games, I've noticed Garland will play them out of games.

 

Pacers are experiencing the Siakam effect, a great second star, doesn't do much on his own 😭

 

OKC is here and very scary.

 

Spurs NEED wemby from what I've seen.

 

 

Saying all this, I'm just throwing stones from my glass house. Raptors are looking weird without RJ😭

Scrap-Baby [2410140]

Cavs lost to the Hornets, WITHOUT LAMELO. Crazy times. And Spurs vs Knicks is gonna be fun tomorrow

 

Ive yet to watch a raptors game tbh

Bangle [2529327]

 

The magic are fun to watch, tough start when Paolo went down, glad to see Bane is starting to ball out for you guys!!

 

Turns out the raps need RJ in the worst way 😭

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

Honestly Franz is our best player. If we could ever get Issac to play 25 minutes a game we would be top squad lol. When Mo comes back we got our German Olympians 💪🏽. Anthony Black I've been saying is gonna be our key. 6'9 point guard that's our next TMAC (38 points 7-11 3's against Denver last night)

Bangle [2529327]

Real talk, Black was balling out against Denver, Bane dropped how many in the second half too? Great game to watch. My Raps have quickley (pun intended) returned to our .500 basketball 😭 Barnes going for a 20-20-10 game was unreal though