Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Resolved

Started by Rouge [2873463] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Rouge [2873463]

Over the past few days, I've noticed that my chasm honor bar has occasionally been reverting to how it used to look. Right now, I can only find the old version of the honor bar, but if I see the new version again, I'll update here.