Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need work stat training

Started by StrongDrink [3944068] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
StrongDrink [3944068]

I'm looking for long term daily training for work stats. Primarily intelligence and secondary endurance. 3-5 sessions per day and can trade Xanax or up to $400k per session depending on * rating and perks.. I'm looking for long term and would prefer A.N. but not dead set on that. Lets work something out. Thanks in advance