Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is Hunting 2.0 still close?

Started by Gene_Parmesan [2831501] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Gene_Parmesan [2831501]

Sorry if this has been answered. I recall a lot of talk around World Tiger Day that Hunting 2.0 was around the corner, and that gave me pause to keep grinding. I've recently gotten to the halfway point to level 100, and it takes a ton of time and effort; if this change is anything similar to how Racing Skill changed with the updates to Racing, I'd prefer to wait until after then to keep grinding.

 

Has there been any discussion on the timeline for Hunting 2.0?

 

Thanks!

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

We're presently working on widespread changes to travel, hunting included. I don't have a timeline to give you though and its not likely we would do so until much nearer completion.